Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wonky Day

Y'all I saw pictures of the bungalows.  Insert sad face here.  Then as I was complaining (I know, I know, don't complain...) Becker came over the announcement to say a gas line had been hit.  Whoa.  Thus the chaos begins.

Kudos to period 5 for dealing with the weirdness as we tried to pretend we weren't concerned with a gas line being cut...no big deal, right?  At any rate, we dissected the 2010 Banneker prompt so if you were absent, get notes from a classmate.  And if you listened to my Q2 hacks, finish up the chart I showed you to make.  It can be the difference between a passing score and the alternative.

For those of you in class tomorrow, we will do some more test prep.  If you're going to the College Fair, have fun and enjoy.  See you Friday for SAS.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Freedom" by George Michael

1 comment:

  1. The gas break definitely made today interesting! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete