Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday Quiz Day

Thank you for showing up to take the quiz today.  And thank you also to those of you who let me know ahead of time about your absences.  I'll be working on grading your quizzes this week so stay tuned.

Also, heads up that your TED Talk Charts are due tomorrow.  Either bring in a hard copy or share it with me via Google Docs.  (Thank you to those who already did.)  We will be playing Brain Drain tomorrow so be thinking about your teams...the focus will be on TED Talks and the rhetors along with random common knowledge and trivia like BEYONCE songs.

Wednesday and Thursday we will be working on Q2.  The AP test is in about three weeks, so every little bit of practice helps.  And, of course, Friday is SAS.  I will be speaking to each class individually about what I am looking for in the final 2 slots we have left for SAS.

Gentle reminders regarding the work that will be due on Wednesday 5/1.  Comment below and tell me what's due.  The first 5 comments will earn some sweet treats because why not??

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: The doom of taking a quiz...

16 comments:

  1. 5/1 Ted talk notes all due Wednesday select one to grade and you will have 5 sets of notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The assignment is the book review-Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quiz was daunting but I’m excited to do my last sas( wow that sounds so sad) -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stuff that is due on Wednesday 5/1 is
    -The 5 Ted Talk Notes
    -1 page thoughts on a book off the booklist for extra credit

    Have a great rest of the day and see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book one pager- from the book list is due- Nyoka Martinezcuello

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book one pagers are due and the 5/1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Due May 5:
    5 Ted Talk Notes
    At least one book one pager

    ReplyDelete
  8. TED Talk notes and one pagers! Hyped for Brain Drain tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'm late. TED Talk notes and one pagers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ted Talk notes in addition to one pagers are due then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm pretty sure i'm about seven comments late, but the ted talk notes + one pagers are due on may 1!

    (p.s. it never wrote down that the one pagers were due on may 1. thank u, comments above me)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’d just like to say I was the first comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Book one pagers are due and the 5/1

    ReplyDelete