Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Ugly Truth About Beauty

Ahhh Dave Barry.  Thank you for writing something 20 years ago that still elicits a response in 2018.  I thought I had selected a text that was going to be mellow.  Lesson learned.

For tomorrow, Lovelies, please have The Norton Reader.  You will be taking your Rhetorical Triangle Worksheet quiz and then using the book for an essay.

Have a great rest of you day and thanks for the great dancing.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Sorry Not Sorry" Demi Lovato (clean version, y'all)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the song today! The discussion was interesting and the groups I think helped. Have a good rest of your Tuesday- Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the small group and class discussion time on the article today. Thanks for always giving us opportunity for other perspectives! Ahh happy Thursday, goodnight! :)

    ReplyDelete