Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pssssst....PSAT

I missed a ton of you lovelies today and class was lacking without your presence. 

Those of you who were in class, you submitted a "creative" Rhetorical Triangle to me.  (Using the Rhetorical Triangle Notes I posted earlier, you went through and created a rhetor and included all the answers to the 15 questions on the document.)  See me if you were absent and those instructions don't make sense.

Tomorrow, I am hopeful you will all be back.  We've got a little somethin' somethin' to discuss.  All good, I promise.

SAS returns on Friday as well so be prepared. 

Is it almost 3 o'clock?  I've gotta go check my email...(hint hint)

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Cyndi Lauper

2 comments:

  1. Today did seem a little off with half the class missing. Still didn’t stop us from having fun-Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day Everybody, hope you all got your A's!!

    ReplyDelete