Thursday, October 25, 2018

"The His'er Problem"

Dear Lovelies -

Thank you for writing today.  It's always fascinating to see how you create.  If for some reason you didn't finish (or you were absent) you can turn in your 2 paragraphs tomorrow.  (The Assignment: Write an Introductory Paragraph following the Precis format and a second paragraph in which you respond to whether or not you agree, disagree or qualify Fadiman's stance on gender-neutral language.)

FYI - We will be going over your Precis writing in class next week. I'll share my example then.

SAS tomorrow and a heads up that YOU WILL NEED THE READINGS FOR WRITERS BOOK NEXT WEDNESDAY 10/31.

Also, you will have 1:1 Counselor Meetings in the Office on Friday 11/17.

Do you even read this far in the blog?  If you do, thanks.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Safety Dance" Men Without Hats


2 comments:

  1. The writing was definitely challenging, I will have to turn it in tomorrow. I loved the song, I’m somewhat surprised that I recognized the song as fast as I did today-Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was actually pretty nice challenging myself to write and get my mind working! Liked the dancing idea for today a lot too.

    ReplyDelete