Monday, October 8, 2018

Lots of Info - Please Read

Happy Monday, Lovelies -

I hope you had a nice weekend and are enjoying a new week of possibilities.  "Tis the season for head colds, sore throats, and lethargy but I promise two things: 1) daily lemon water will keep you healthy and 2) you can do hard things.  Just attack each task one thing at a time.

Take the next.  Right.  Step.

That being said, here are a few items for you to take care of:


  • Please print yourself a copy of THIS or if you don't have a printer, take quality notes on it into your English notebook.  You will need to know this information like the back of your hand as it pertains to the Rhetorical Triangle. HAVE THIS DONE FOR CLASS ON WEDNESDAY.
  • I need you to EMAIL me your 1st 6 Weeks Grade Request by Wednesday 10/10If you don't email me your request by 3pm Wednesday I will assign you a 70.  Because that would be "below average" work in my eyes.   
  • You will need your book Readings for Writers in class (next week) on WEDNESDAY, October 17th.
  • You will need your book The Norton Reader in class (next week) on THURSDAY, October 18th. 
  • PSAT is this Wednesday.  If you're testing, A-K in the Library, L-Z in the Small Gym.  Good luck! Make sure you check the blog that day to see what you missed.
TED Talk Tuesday tomorrow so come ready to learn.  

Have a happy rest of your day.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Havana" Camila Cabello

2 comments:

  1. I am deeply confused on the books since they have never been mentioned to my knowledge. Not quite sure what to expect-Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to miss class today! I went home early with a sore throat. I will be there tomorrow and I am looking forward to watching the TED talk.

    ReplyDelete