Thursday, April 19, 2018

Your "Homework" Tonight

I need you to please follow the link provided HERE and fill out a quick survey.  Please and Thank You.

As for the Q2 work today.  If you want to submit an entire essay, have that for me tomorrow or Monday.  If you don't need the practice, an outline will suffice (and that should have already been turned in or put in the class tray tomorrow).

SAS is how we will end the week - either an autobiographical presentation or a regular "feed" our brains one.

Have a great rest of the day and don't forget that the Pre-AP registration is happening.  For most of you that begins tomorrow period 1.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "The Middle" Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey

11 comments:

  1. When I click the link it says “ I need permission” from the owner before I can continue. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think the link to the survey is working? it says i need permission to view it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I click on the link it just says I need permission??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one that "doesn't have permission" to the survey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucks I’m missing SAS tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked the link but for some reason it did not allow me to access the survey saying I needed permission :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't access due to permission?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^^^^^ Guys try signing in with your school email

    ReplyDelete
  9. My survey says I need permission to access. Sad to miss SAS tomorrow due to pre-AP registration :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alton's back flip was the highlight of my school year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It works with your school email!

    ReplyDelete