Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Monday to You

I'm alive and I'm well and I'm grateful for each breath.

I read voraciously and I write willingly and I'm thankful for my education.

I love with my whole heart and I feel with it too.

As we near the AP exam date, know that every moment in class has been geared toward educating the whole of you - not just the part that can bubble in answers.

How did MC go today?  Reflect for a moment...were you humbled?  Were you able to handle it?  Did you complete the task with your whole heart?

What I know for sure in this 42nd revolution of mine on this pale blue dot, is that you can't teach tenacity or grit.  Do you power through or do you give up?  Any test in life, be it for College Board or not, tests your tenacity.

What did you learn about yourself today??

I'll see you for another opportunity tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Wish I Knew You" The Revivalists

3 comments: