Monday, April 16, 2018

MCM

Multiple Choice Monday!!  Woot woot.  Am I the only one excited?  It's okay - enough joy for us all to share.  Thank you for your hard work....the test is one month from today so every little bit of practice counts.

If you have any questions about the passage or why certain answers are why they are, please just ask.

Also, today I announced CS 2.0 information due to testing.  Sign up sheets for the voluntary presentations will be up on Friday.  If you are interested in presenting, take a lunch slot and your work will be seen.

Other info: pre-AP test sessions (the ones where you bubble in info, take care of business, etc.)  opens on Friday for juniors.  See me for your session time.  And return slips for the "What Goes Around" presentations if your parents DO NOT want you to attend.  That is next Wednesday 4/25 during period 4.

I think that's it for now....period 2, you have until 4/30 to submit what I requested.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Destiny's Child "Say My Name"


1 comment:

  1. You can also check which session time you have in the front of the library!

    ReplyDelete