Tuesday, April 24, 2018

TED Talk

"Oh no, that's not good." - Jacob Martinez, author and senior

When told that only 49 lovelies read and checked the bliggity blog, Jacob, aforementioned, said the quote from above.  As he sadly shook his head in disgust he also said, "Hi, Martin." 

At this point, I checked out of the conversation as Jacob and Martin were about to fight.  I don't know who won.  But I know I'm still looking for more people to read the blog.

Here's the TED Talk from today.  Tomorrow, be ready to chat about BOOKS!

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "No Excuses" Megan Trainor

"What a great post!" - Jacob Martinez, author and senior

15 comments:

  1. Really good TED Talk today.. it definitely said a ton of great stuff that we could all learn from

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited for the book talk tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe this will be the last book talk... so much for "smarter" balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You know Im very much trying at life, you can't really fault me for that...
      At least I made my mistake loud and proud too !

      Delete
  5. Beltran, did you play No Exuses to reference not checking the blog... hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly? No but I can see why one might think that. I chose the song for the TED Talk.

      Delete
  6. We don’t get to talk about books :( Also, were you throwing shade at us with that song choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Thought it paired nicely with Daniel Pink.

      Delete
  7. Okay I always read the comments but I really expected to see more " I READ THE BLOG!!" comments and pleasantly disappointed to not see any

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know today's song was not meant to be shady BUT I LOVE IT! OFH THE SHADE OF IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to talk about books tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love loved the TED talk today ! Talk about some major brain food

    ReplyDelete