Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Second Post of the Day

Hi again, Lovelies -

I know my previous "College Board" post was pretty amazing but I thought I would just summarize today and some of the expectations for test prep.

I certainly am no wizard or master of behavior because I know full well that you will do what you want no matter how much I push or prod.  Test prep is no fun.  I know.  Believe me, I know.  BUT, it is a necessary evil for the test and I want to honor that.  My only test prep rule is THAT YOU DON'T HARM ANOTHER PERSON'S CHANCE TO LEARN AND PREP FOR THE EXAM.  And since 99.9% of you are kind, thoughtful, aware and lovely meatsuits, we shall have no issues. 

Tomorrow in class we are going to start class off with any questions or comments you have about Synthesis and then we are going to look at some model essays.  We will use the laptops in an effort to save paper but you are welcome to bring your own to use if you prefer.

Make sure to also check out the entirety of the Maya Angelou "Master Class".  She had a lot of wonderful, sage advice.  Happy Birthday to her and to SG.  And thank you Dr. King for your life and service to a vital cause.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Livin' on Love"

2 comments:

  1. Maya Angelou is beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was such wonderful clip you showed us from Angelou ... also very uplifting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete