Friday, February 10, 2017

Cheerio

Y'all have a great weekend and enjoy your two days away from the hallowed halls of PL.

Please check out yesterday's blog post for the work/text needed on Monday.  We have a four day week next week (woot woot) so be ready to laugh, learn and light up the world with intelligence and kindness.

Super shout outs to those of you who presented today (and especially those of you who just made me laugh).  Much appreciated.

Be safe, be well, and know you are loved.
Beltran

25 comments:

  1. Now I know why Beltran was laughing so much . It was the CHOCOLATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan's dance moves were the highlight of my day...
    Happy birthday Grayson & Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of awesome SAS's today❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very pleased with my newly mastered viola skills. Thank you Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Them: "Wanna hang out this weekend?"
    Me: "Can't. I have plans with Steinbeck."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feels good to get back to SAS, so much fun. Happy Birthday shoutout to Grayson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second what Brandon said :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shout out to Jordan Period 2 for the Dance moves today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got that Steinbeck. Ready to relax. Enjoy your weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zion makes me laugh everytime 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful weekend Beltran!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope tamale isn't all alone. Maybe he'll go visit CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read RP1 for four hours tonight. Refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just realized that the four day week next week means that we won't have a SAS :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. never going to understand what was so funny about profiling...oh wait it was Zion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just finished RP1. 372 pages, a little over a day. I'm a bit rusty.

    ReplyDelete