Monday, October 17, 2016

What You Risk Reveals What You Value

Today I risked some of you judging me for my high standards but that's because I value your futures and your success as human beings on this pale blue dot.  My sincere care for you is what makes me want to make you sparkle and shine as I know you can.  I slay and slay, so get outta my way...

If you missed today's truth tea class, someone can fill you in I'm sure.  Just be prepared for Thursday with the four page work from Saturday's post.  Wednesday I am proctoring the PSAT so I won't see periods 2, 3, and 4.  Periods 5 and 6, we will be working on sentences (you think boring?  I think thrilling!!)

Tomorrow is our TED Talk Tuesday and you are going to meet boyfriend #1...so jazzed.

And Daily Journal below:  Write young, lovelies.  WRITE.

Daily Journal #29:  Jeanette Winterson wrote in her book The Passion that "what you risk reveals what you value".  What do you risk in your life?  And does that show what you value?

No comments:

Post a Comment