Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Friday

I actually enjoyed not having electricity for the better part of the day - something sweet and sincere about returning to simplicity that my heart seems to need every once in a while.  As usual, you lovelies did an excellent job on SAS.  Very, very impressive.  From baseball commentators to coral reefs to tattoo artists, I walk away from this desk very well-fed.

I will be going through your reflections and inputting grades.  If I have any questions, I will email you or talk to you on Monday.

Your Daily Journals are below and I am still in need of spirals so please help if you can.  It is much appreciated.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Daily Journal 26:  What sets you on fire (in a good way)?
Daily Journal 27:  What advice would you offer your 9th grade self?
Daily Journal 28:  Write for 10 minutes and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment