Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Now It's 11:45 AM and The Kid is On the Mend (I Hope)

So sorry for missing a day - even if it was a PSAT day and I was only going to see 2 classes.  I don't like to miss school.  But Thing 2 (the little one) is doing much better...or so it seems.  Fingers crossed and I will be back in class tomorrow.  Nothing like a little 3 am projectile vomit to put things in perspective...all that ultimately matters this go 'round is health.

I obviously don't know how periods 5 & 6 fared in the classroom so I will simply trust that all went as it should.

For tomorrow, whether or not I am there, your job is to complete and review the 4 pager on Analysis.  There's also a quiz on the Rhetorical Triangle, the Precis and the 2 lists of devices on Monday 10/31 so study up!!

Friday is SAS...except for period 4.  We will meet in the Big Gym for the Kaiser presentation What Goes Around.  So you pancakes need to email me your SAS so I know you did it.  Include links, publication information, why you chose it, visuals, etc.  Thank you.

Daily Journal for today is a free topic/free write so go forth and create.

Love and Light (and maybe some more spirals, too?),
Beltran

No comments:

Post a Comment