Monday, October 3, 2016

Rhetorical Precis Look Up

Thanks for showing up to class.  For tonight, please use this link and sign up for our new google classroom site.  It's a work in progress so be patient. AND I just realized I left my class code on my desk. Oops! I'll update later after hip hop...

Also, look up Rhetorical Precis and be sure you know the format, what it is, why we use it.

Tomorrow is our TED Talk...so come ready.

Daily Journal below!

xoxo

P.S. - I just wanted to let you know that I love pancakes.  Sometimes I make them and they don't turn out great the first go round but I keep trying and trying and eventually they are on point.  So delicious and so great - everything they are supposed to be and more.  I won't ever give up on my love of pancakes.  They mean too much.

Daily Journal #15:  Describe your weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment