Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Night Fun

Hi, Lovelies...I just spent the past 2 hours reading your grade reflections and searching my inbox for shared documents and some of you didn't send me or give me anything.  So either you forgot or you are allowing the opportunity to self-select your grade pass you by.  At any rate, those of you who read the bliggity blog might want to text/notify your people who don't about the grade reflection thing...If I don't have your reflections by tomorrow night at this time, I am just going to input what I think you deserve.

This next 6 weeks is going to have a few more twists and turns - more "lego pieces" - but don't forget the "stuff" you've been exposed to already.

Before I sign off, shout out to the one kid whose clever interpretation of the reflection earned him some mad, mad respect.  #props

GO CUBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment