Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Lack of Internet Has Made Me Wonky

I'll admit it.  I'm an internet addict - apparently.  I am beside myself without google at school.  Crossing my fingers that MP comes through with the TEDx Talk.  If not, I'll post it tomorrow night.

Some thoughts:
Shout out to my lunch crew.  I love seeing you.
I mispronounce words a lot, like a-tom.
MA makes me laugh out loud.  Enjoy seeing you every class period.
I am still waiting on my Valentine's Day card...Getting older by the second.
And congrats to Ms. Tulane.  WOW.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. There was a zen proverb I recently read about how no snowflake ever falls in the wrong place, and it reminded me of your belief that everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pronounced matte like "mat-tae" for 15 years until someone corrected me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason no matter how many times I corrected myself and remembered how to say it I kept mispronouncing economy as echo-nomie and photography as photo-graffy lol i dont know why I kept doing it! I think I finally got it now though! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Two great mistakes:
    1. To take everything literally.
    2. To take everything spiritually."
    - Blaisé Pascal, Pensées

    In accordance with Tip #3. See you tomorrow, Ms. Beltran!

    ReplyDelete