Monday, February 9, 2015

The Day The Crayons Quit

You were exposed today...just exposed to voice and creativity and original options that exist outside of your comfort zone.

We will still have SAS due on Thursday (no school Friday, remember?) but you will be presenting your "exercise in creativity" instead.  Be ready.  I can't wait!!!

TED Talk tomorrow, paper feedback and writing Wed., presentations TH.

xoxo

p.s. - HERE is a PDF version of the SAS template if you need it.

p.p.s. - my heart below.  :)


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms. Beltran for the exercise. Everyone around me thinks I am crazy as I make all the inanimate objects around me talk. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited for this presentation! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many ideas for the creativity presentation. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Put yourself in an uncomfortable position, because it's gonna bring out the best in you." - Nick Dahl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remembered what it was I wanted to say!
    We are all experts and participate daily in an Olympic sport: walking (or speed walking.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that story today!! We should do more story time. It opens a lot of doors for all of us. Hope you had a great day. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty remarkable story today, Ms. Beltran. Don't be surprised if you start finding children's books in my reading log...

    Regardless, can't wait for another grandiloquent day in class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like our class enjoyed the book and were more into it and emotional than your daughter was Beltran lol.

    "Be bold. If you're going to make an error, make a doozey, and don't be afriad to hit the ball." -Billie Jean King

    ReplyDelete