Thursday, February 12, 2015

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU

Every single presentation I saw today had a bit of courage and a drop of vulnerability.  Periods 6 and 7 stole the show and the afternoon just got better and better.  I'm going to link a couple of your classmate's videos below so watch if you'd like.

Thank you for the inspiration and for the creativity and for all the gifts big and small you gave me.  Amaze balls.

Happy Love Day (every day, really)
xoxo

Video 1 - Heartbreaking.
Video 2 - bathroom
Video 3 - future Oscar winner (And I'm told you should play "Time and Life" by Theodore Shapiro as you watch the piece. Find it HERE.)

And a lovely spoken word piece that (I think) pretty much says it all.

6 comments:

  1. The presentations were fun today, Raine's will always be the best though! Have a good long weekend, Beltran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."
    -Norm Papernick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fun presenting today! Have a good weekend Mrs. Beltran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually had a lot of fun today! Thanks for the laughs!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day weekend!! Hope you have a mootastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you would enjoy this video! It's super cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjeaHe7GkY#t=214

    ReplyDelete