Thursday, February 19, 2015

Some SAS

I already wrote my timed write (and you are currently writing yours) so I figured I would share some of my SAS for the week.  Feed you brain if you'd like or be hungry.

First off, Rat Park.  Read the fascinating article written by Bruce K. Alexander.  I think it's super insightful and highly connected to Brene Brown's TED Talks on vulnerability and shame.  Topics that. if they make you feel uncomfortable, are clearly topics you should explore.

Speaking of Dr. Brown, you might want to check out her latest blog post.  It's just good.  And the commercials starring Texan Matthew McConaughey are good too.

And, finally, this well-written and lovely piece by the amazing Oliver Sacks.  Wow.

I cannot stop.  This is from NPR and their series on Entanglement.  The second part is on a lady who can feel what she sees others feeling.  Whaaat?

Have your SAS tomorrow!  AND IF YOU DIDN'T TURN ONE IN LAST WEEK, YOU OWE ME TWO.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I saw on Brené Brown's website that Amanda Palmer's book "The Art of Asking" was "on her nightstand." Definitely want to check that out!

    ReplyDelete