Monday, January 14, 2019

Rainy Mondays...

...are the best though I'd prefer to be at home with a hot cup of tea and a book.  But I love you all and thank you for actually showing up to class. 

Today we did a little reflecting on our reading from first semester...As a biased reading fan, I still struggle to understand a lack of love for reading but I will work tirelessly to help each of you - no matter where you are - to read more books.  It's a promise for Semester 2.

Speaking of, wanted to give you all a heads up that you will be given Study Hall time to prep for any and all finals you have.  So get organized.  Maybe that extra time in class will translate to some more sleep for you so you can stay healthy??

I'll see you all tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Somebody to Love" Queen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of us and allowing us all to have a study hall! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not entirely sure whether or not this can be interpreted as an invitation to sleep in class, but regardless, rest assured that I will take full advantage of that opportunity.
    Have a nice day,
    Eric S.

    ReplyDelete