Thursday, January 17, 2019

Guest Speaker & Semester Grade Reflections

Lovelies,

First of all, if you were lucky enough to be present for Mr. Bowles' lecture today...wow.  And you're welcome.  Mr. Bowles is one of the greatest teachers I have ever had the honor of calling a colleague.  He is not only intelligent but he also has unparalleled passion and compassion for education and all humans.  To say I wish he was still a history teacher here is an understatement.

If you did get the chance to meet him and would like to send him a "thank you" please let me know.

If you were not in periods 2, 3, or 4, we started Semester Grade Reflections.  The work will continue (or begin) tomorrow.  Also, plan on Study Hall time.  If you have any finals to prep for, you will be gifted some time to prepare.  :)

I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "The Way You Do The Things You Do" The Temptations

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved Mr.Bowles, his talk was amazing and I am very glad you had him come in! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete