Monday, November 26, 2018

Welcome Back

Four weeks, Lovelies.  Let's make them amazing. 

As you hunker down for the next month, keep in mind the following:


  • Who Do You Need to Thank Letter due WED. 11/28
  • Email me your 2nd 6 weeks grade request by WED 11/28 at midnight.
  • CS 1.0 due FRI 12/14
  • CS 1.0 Sign ups being posted outside my classroom THIS FRIDAY
  • Basket Contest/Random Acts of Kindness starts today and goes through FRI 12/14 - submit entries that include your name, class period and a description of your Random Acts.  I'll have a box to enter them in tomorrow.
  • Drawing held WED 12/19 at the beginning of lunch.
TED Talk tomorrow!

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Come On, Let's Go" Ritchie Valens

2 comments:

  1. Wow a lot to look forward to! I can’t wait for the presentation! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss dancing in the circle and making memories with my classmates !Truly miss P.3 can’t wait to be back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete