Tuesday, November 6, 2018

If I Should Have a Daughter - Happy Election Day

Dear Lovelies,

Sarah Kay is one of my favorites.  Rewatch her TED Talk HERE.  And don't forget that second semester, I will be checking your TED Talk notes...if you're coasting along enjoying the ride (and not doing the work), I'd rethink your plan.  Second Semester starts on Monday, January 28th.

Tomorrow make sure you have what you need.  I assume if you're reading this you know what's up so perhaps consider helping others. 

The rest of the week looks like this:

Wed - Maya Angelou research, reading and small group chats
Thurs - Putting "it" all together
Fri - SAS

And next week will be glorious and I CANNOT WAIT.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "I'm Yours" Jason Mraz

1 comment:

  1. Ted talk , as always, was eye opening and amazing- Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete