Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Lollipop Moments

Lovelies -

Thanks for watching (or trying to watch - I see you period 5) the TED Talk for today.  Each of us has the potential to be a leader in big and small ways to positively impact other people.  As Gabe said today, I am absolutely "indoctrinating" you.  I want you ALL to question, to consider, to come up with your own opinions and to be kind.  Make no mistake, though.  Kindness is not weakness and it doesn't mean staying silent in the face of wrong.  I also hope I am absolutely transparent when it comes to my biases - READ, READ, READ.  It broadens your world and you'll never regret learning.

Come to class tomorrow with open hands. 

See y'all then.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "High Hopes" Panic at the Disco

2 comments:

  1. I loved the song, and the TED talk message! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Ted Talk today, so inspirational! Thank you for showing it to us

    ReplyDelete