Thursday, November 1, 2018

Judy Brady Part 2

Happy November, Lovelies -

Thanks for appearing today....quite the quiet campus with so many missing.  If you weren't here, we grouped up to work on "The Strategies" (page 591).  Use those answers and all your other notes for class tomorrow. 

I won't be here so the work is as follows:
-Be kind to the substitute.
-Have your Readings for Writers
-Write a Rhetorical Precis for "I Want a Wife" and include your answer to either Q1 or Q2 under "The Issues"

For Monday, please have some creative supplies - any you have - like markers, colored pencils, etc.  And look for some Post-It's - the regular size, but avoid plain yellow.  I like color.  :)

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Bad Mama Jama"Carl Carlton

1 comment:

  1. We will all miss you tomorrow!! I know I will miss both the music and the fun lessons! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete