Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday Chats

Dear Lovelies,

Thank you for dancing, for discussing, for diving into the depths of differing opinions.  I appreciate being able to listen to you talk about an assortment of issues. Here's the video link to the Crash Course video you should watch in its entirety.

Your PPP#5 were due today so I hope you turned them in....tomorrow, I'll be out so you will be taking a practice MC and if there's extra time after you can read or work on items for another class.

I'll see y'all on Monday for BLOCK SCHEDULE (Periods 2, 4 and 6).

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Pocketful of Sunshine" Natasha Bedingfield

P.S. CREATE SOMETHING 2.0 due Monday, May 21st (Happy Birthday MM!)

3 comments:

  1. Loved the discussion today! So glad to be back in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this song and I loved my group for discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy international women's day to the woman that lead me to be one as well

    ReplyDelete