Monday, March 12, 2018

Block Schedule Day 1

Hi, Lovelies,

It feels weird not seeing periods 1, 3 and 5.  But I guess that's something to look forward to tomorrow.  For those of you who were in class today, HERE is the TED Talk link.  (If you'll be in class tomorrow, please hold off and watch with me.)

We also scored the MC from Friday so that was fun...Shout out to period 2 who had a chance to explain the why behind their answers.  Impressive.

Wednesday is a modified schedule as well so heads up.

And annotated TED Talk transcripts will be collected/reviewed on Thursday. 

Have a beautiful day.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and "Beat It"

6 comments:

  1. "be good to as many people as possible"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a coldhearted shame that I was made unable to meet with my regular Period Five classmates and peers. Nevertheless, all is still well in spite of so. Tomorrow is another day. Another adventure. Another opportunity. Pleasant evening everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast dancing with period 2 today! I miss doing that everyday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The temptation of clicking on that link was real. It actually took a lot of willpower to not take a peak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beltran and Cleo Wade!

    ReplyDelete