Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Block Schedule Day 2

So today is one for the books...Period 1.  What can I say?  WOW.  From 8:09 am to 9:27 am.  Amazing.  I learned so much and hope you did too.

Period 3, we didn't have class since we were at the assembly.  I personally found the final speaker to be the most impactful.  To transform his pain into his activism is something I very much respect. 

And period 5...well, to be honest, I'm typing this at lunch so who knows what is about to happen?  I'll see you soon.

The TED Talk  you are supposed to watch (and rewatch/annotate) is by Cleo Wade.  Enjoy.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Michael Jackson practice

5 comments:

  1. Our talk today was so so so good. Can we do that more often? Thank you for all my class mates who spoke up, everything you all said made me really think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's class was one of my favorite class periods I have ever had. Really made me think and I loved hearing other opinions and views on such controversial topics. Thanks to everyone in Period one for really making me think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminder: Walk out tomorrow! Wear Black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the final speaker moved me deeply at the "funeral". really powerful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved class yesterday, we need to have more talks like that in the classroom and the country.

    ReplyDelete