Tuesday, March 6, 2018

TED Talk Tuesday - Philosophy Please

Hiya, Lovelies -

Here's today's TED Talk.  It is such an exercise for the brain - in a good way.  Or at least I think so.  Please rewatch and annotate the transcript.

For tomorrow, have an issue that you feel needs solving.  Truly pick something you care about...We will be discussing your issues and on Thursday offering solutions and ideas.

Your PPP is due on Thursday as well. 

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson

4 comments:

  1. Reality the reality? Or . . . the slowly devouring matrix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to see all the different topics tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the Ted Talk again last night while annotating and of course got a whole new shiny different takeaway from it. I sent it to my mom this morning and she texted me back and said, “I don’t get it.” So good.

    ReplyDelete