Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Soccer Mom to APES

Dear APES (AP English Students, that is),

Thank you for talking about books today.  Yes, yes, yes.

As such, I was inspired to create a friendly reading competition among classes. I will think on specific details and announce tomorrow but there will be a prize and maybe cute barometers of progress so you can see which class is winning. 

Deadline will be 5/16, the day of the AP test - that I know for sure.

I'll see y'all tomorrow for some test strategy.

It's almost Spring Break!!  Who wants to come pack up my house?

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Songs: "I'm Still Standing" Elton John (periods 1-4) "Shut Up and Dance With Me" (period 5)


5 comments:

  1. Would love to help pack your house

    ReplyDelete
  2. A competition? Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to see which class will win and I think it’s a great way to get people to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m still standing, better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just picture the barometers and I’m a little bit too excited about it.

    ReplyDelete