Monday, March 19, 2018

It's Kind of All Up To You

As an educator, I strive to teach all of you - and by that I mean all aspects of your human condition - mental, social, emotional, etc.  With that said, the broken system of education gets a reboot in Room 853 and you become the "master" of your "fate" (or so the saying goes...).  You are in charge of whether or not you try, do your work, wholeheartedly attempt growth and step out of your comfort zone.  So...make sure you understand what was announced today.  If you were absent, ask a classmate or me.

MC today that we will use again on Thursday.

Tomorrow, video watching of all the dances and a TED Talk.

Wednesday is our book deadline #2.

Thursday is the MC strategy session so come with questions.

Friday SAS...will you be here??  Let me know.

See y'all tomorrow for learning.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Toad the Wet Sprocket "All I Want"

3 comments: