Monday, February 5, 2018

Multiple Choice Monday

First off, Happy Monday.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend full of good things. 

Today in class, I announced 3 books to choose from for all the classes.  1984, The Hate U Give, and East of Eden.  I am also very much pushing for Jason Reynolds' Long Way Down.  It is soooooo good and you would very much love it.

By Friday, have a "mandatory" book chosen for the April 25 deadline.  And as a reminder, the first book deadline is 2/21, the second is 3/21 and the last is 5/23.  Keep in mind that if you choose East of Eden, it counts a 2 books.

Let's READ!!!

As for Multiple Choice, HERE is the document I showed in class on the 8 types of MC Questions.  Feel free to print a copy for yourself. 

Tomorrow is a TED Talk and Wednesday we will enter into a little "They Say/I Say" Argument practice.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered" Stevie Wonder

2 comments: