Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Four Day

Dear Lovelies,

Today I have a heavy heart as I think of the students and faculty/staff involved in yesterday's school shooting in Florida.  I played this NPR piece today mainly because it ended with a sobering question.  Listen to it if you were absent or relisten if you want to reconsider.

I also collected PPP2 and passed out PPP3 so turn one in/grab one next week if you were absent.

Hope you make some time for good things this weekend.

I'll see y'all Tuesday.

Love and Light,
Beltran

P.S. - On Wednesday 2/21, we have the FIRST book deadline.  Bring whatever you've read (and if you've read multiple books, pick one) so we can discuss. 

Today's Song: "My Guy" Mary Wells

2 comments:

  1. A heavy heart indeed, what has this world turned into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the books I've read were pretty good so Wednesday is going to be a hard choice between the two.

    ReplyDelete