Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Writing Day One

The writing tips began today with a focus on embedding quotes and syntax improvement tomorrow.  I implore you all to just read.  It's the best way to become a better writer.  I PROMISE.

Tomorrow we will be working with a Q2 from last year's test.  I will make copies for you so just come to class with a pen and a willing to work attitude.

Thanks for all the effort.  It is noted and appreciated.  Let's turn some Civics into Teslas over the course of the year.

Love and Light,
Beltran

P.S. - Create Something sign up lists were posted at advisory today

Today's Song: Michael Jackson's "Beat It"

9 comments:

  1. I was so suprised on how many things I was missing for an essay, or just writing in general. The tips are going to be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know if this is an inside joke or not but it's super funny

      Delete
  3. Haha, thanks for the help Connor and Beltran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. today was really helpful to focus and get a concise focus on what I can improve on in my writing. I can't wait for tomorrow and the SAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to improving my writing throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually enjoyed getting a decent sentence and making it better. It is surprisingly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Civics aren't half bad, especially when compared to PT cruisers. Haha!

    ReplyDelete