Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy 3 Day

I hope you were able to use the time given today to read the glorious piece from Brain Pickings (it's linked in the previous post for anyone absent).

If you didn't finish your "reflection" you can turn it in on Monday or just email me.

Some announcements/reminders:

  • On Monday, have some Post-Its
  • Next Wednesday, you need a blank notebook/spiral
  • Next Thursday is "Dress Up Nicely" Day...we will be taking a class photo and...
  • Next Friday we do have SAS so please be prepared
I think that's it.  I hope you all enjoy the day off tomorrow and are looking forward to a peaceful holiday break.  I am a big fan of gratitude and I am forever grateful that I get to do what I love at a school that gifts me such beautiful students.

P.S. - MAD RESPECT for Sawyer whose body rolls are beyond description.  Wow.  

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "I Would Do Anything For You" Foster the People

2 comments:

  1. It was so great learning about the amazing minds of Oliver Sacks and Bill Hayes. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay but can period 5 body roll ??

    ReplyDelete