Thursday, November 2, 2017

Paper Due Tomorrow

Hi, Lovelies -

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow and a few announcements for the next 2 weeks (in case any of you are planners). 

Tomorrow, please have the Q2 Chavez Essay in final draft format (neat handwriting and pen - blue would be ideal).  You will be turning the work into your class tray at the beginning of class.  I will be returning the essays with feedback on Monday 11/13.  Please give me some time to go through each with the respect they deserve.  I don't want your work to be a waste of time.

After papers have been turned in, we will launch into SAS.  Some classes still have first round presenters and others don't.  Either way, BE READY.

As for upcoming doopy do's...On Monday, 11/13 (the day I return essays and we attack MC #5) you will need a pad of Post-It notes.  Any of you able to donate any?  Bring extra to class.  On Wednesday, 11/15, you will need an empty spiral or notebook for class...no binders.  If you need help with this request, email me.   

I think that's it for now...

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: George Strait "All My Exes Live in Texas" 

23 comments:

  1. See you tomorrow for SAS! Also, I’m excited to 2 step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m up first for SAS tomorrow, finally! I just hope I do good, I’m not so good at public speaking but practice makes perfect... sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally figured out how to 2 step after watching Arela do it, so I'm gonna finally look like I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of sad that the week long two-stepping adventure is almost over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to know who my partner is tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Close call today, almost used my SAS presentation for Bio. Looking forward to presenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY SAS!!! someone please tell me something happy durging sas tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gabby and I thought we figured out the two step, but I think we may have made our own. I guess we'll see tomorrow! I can't wait for SAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. get ready with those Post-It notes, kiddos...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extremely thrilled to finally have my opportunity show my two-stepping stamina in Period Five! Not to mention, SAS! What a miraculous combination, on a single Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had today's song stuck in my head all week and then we danced to it! ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excited to learn more stuff about stuff tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Friday’s! Always looking forward to SAS presentations and the new ideas that’s ill be presents to discuss in class. Can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete