Monday, March 18, 2019

So Many Thoughts

Dear Lovelies,

Some of you no doubt have a lot of opinions and thoughts about grades and this class and me and school and life.  All I can say is that each day offers an opportunity to do better.  You have 12 more weeks as a student in Room 853 and then boom.  No more.  Ever.

I reviewed grades and expectations for the next six weeks so if you were absent, please see a classmate and they can fill you in.  If something doesn't make sense, please ask.

Tomorrow we will watch our TED Talk and I will review expectations for the final.  I will also share the rubric (yes, rubric) with you.

Wednesday and Thursday we are working on an in class essay.  Friday is SAS.

I ALSO WOULD LIKE MY COPIES OF LONG WAY DOWN, OUTLIERS, TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS and AMERICAN LIKE ME back.  

Rhetor for tomorrow is Angela Duckworth.

Have a beautiful day.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" Marvin Gaye

3 comments:

  1. I’m going to be sad when I am no longer in your class! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly mind boggling to think that we only have 12 more weeks in class left. Next year will be sad knowing we won't be walking into room 853 daily, but the time we have left will be prodigious. - Sam Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the rest of the year in your class, also looking forward to more fun SAS's, I hope we can all learn more from Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete