Friday, March 8, 2019

Friday SAS

Happy Weekend, Lovelies -

I absolutely enjoyed the SAS today.  Every class had something beyond phenomenal happen.  And while I am proud of each presenter, I must say that I was particularly overjoyed at some of the new voices I heard in Period 2.  I think we often forget how scary presenting can be and we teachers (yes, myself included) start to think that a lack of presenting is indicative of a disinterest in class or a lack of concern for an education.  I'm proud of the people who presented, and I hope they know that they are seen, heard and valued.

As a preview for next week, there's some big stuff.  The 6 weeks ends on Friday so I will be posting a checklist you will need to submit to me by Thursday.  (Look for this on a Monday or Tuesday blog post.) It will be a part of the first assessment. 

Monday we will be working on MC.
Tuesday is our TED Talk.
Wednesday is the Outliers deadline.  If you show up, I will assume you read the WHOLE book. Don't disappoint.  We will be having class discussions/activities on Wednesday and Thursday.
Friday is the final SAS for the first 6 weeks.


Have a great weekend and get some reading done.  AND SIGN UP FOR YOUR AP TESTS IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THEM.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Ask Cameron :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Had a great week thank you for all the SAS! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete