Sunday, March 3, 2019

Hi Lovelies

Happy Sunday Everyone -

Sorry I wasn't there Friday but I'm sure you survived.  :)

You should have done your Multiple Choice (except Period 5 which attended the Poetry Symposium).  That means the week ahead looks a little like this...

Monday - EYC and grading Multiple Choice (Period 5: EYC and taking the MC)
Tuesday - TED Talk (I'll post the rhetor tomorrow but she should be familiar)
Wednesday - last in class reading day for American Like Me (how far along are you??? Comment below but I won't publish...just for me.)
Thursday - Counselor Meetings to lock in your Senior Year Schedule (You'll have a Study Hall when you return to class so bring work)
Friday - SAS (please email me your work by Thursday)

Love and Light,
Beltran

No comments:

Post a Comment