Friday, March 22, 2019

Happy Vacation

Dear Lovelies -

Happy Spring Break to you all.  I hope you have fun and are safe.  Before you get too far into vacation (or maybe you're checking this and it's Sunday night before our return) please understand that on Monday, April 1st, CREATE SOMETHING 2.0 Projects are due.  I think some of you signed up for presentations on Monday but even if you didn't YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED TO PRESENT.  If you don't present, that gets recorded as a zero.  Boo.

I'll post who signed up next weekend.  Check back then.

Enjoy your break.

Love and Light,
Beltran

4 comments:

  1. I hope you’re having a good break!!! Lots of love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your break as well!! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still wondering what that Netflix show is!

    ReplyDelete