Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Here’s An Opportunity

Thank you for circling up today and trying. What’s weird to you is only in relation to what you think is normal. Hmm.

Your homework tonight is to send me an Introductory email to ybeltran@sandi.net.

Please remember to begin with a greeting and a pleasantry (Hope you’re having a good day/Thanks for a nice class/Hope all is well, etc.). Then introduce yourself. Who are are? What are you about? What should I know about you? End with a closing (Sincerely/See you tomorrow, etc.) and put your name.

Also be sure to read the blog. Comment if you’d like.

Tomorrow gear up for more of Room 853.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today’s Song: “Second That Emotion” Smokey Robinson

6 comments:

  1. Dancing today was a lot more fun than I expected it to be, I was just doing whatever came to mind and being a general idiot and nobody was at all negative about it, which was really novel. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and seeing other people dancing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this class already!! Hope you have a great year

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was funny to see people be shy and not wanna dance today lol! Ahh memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss this class, y'all better take advantage of every opportunity you get in here and really take Beltran's advice to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crazy to see your class today... the juniors don't even know what they don't know! And to any juniors reading this... yall have a long journey full of excruciating vulnerability and lollipop moments ahead of you. Best of luck :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to get sappy (cuz the class was "dreadful")...but I MISS IT SO MUCH! I felt some real jealousy towards all of the juniors telling me they are headed to room 853. I'll be there Friday second period though :)))

    ReplyDelete