Monday, August 27, 2018

Day One, Year 21

Dear Lovelies,

What a pleasure meeting a whole crew of new faces, personalities and perceptions. I have to admit, though, I was still half expecting my former students.

If you’re reading this, and today was your first time as a student in my class: Welcome. Apologies for talking at you so much. It’s just important that you have the chance to decide if you’re up for the experience. Are you?

Tomorrow we will be checking out textbooks (have your ID or printed schedule) and doing a little something something so SHOW UP. It’s the only class rule.

Have a look around the blog and feel free to comment. I moderate the site and will be checking in later tonight.

Love and Light,
Beltran

9 comments:

  1. How’s your 1st period this year? HA! I miss this class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heads up to the juniors taking this dreadful class, good luck...the year was pretty rough for me. She threw a book at my head. It hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show up. It's always an experience in room 853

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really strange not getting to dance first thing in the morning today, miss this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISS YOU! HOPE THESE KIDS CAN DANCE. (all though they'll never live up to period 2...let's not forget who won dance contest)

    ReplyDelete
  6. speaking of showing up - my English teacher didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopefully she doesn't make any kitten jokes and threaten to euthanize them..

    ReplyDelete