Friday, December 1, 2017

A Fun Yet Strange Friday

Seeing y'all bust out some choreography literally made me happy.  So thank you for that.  Spilling my coffee in period 2 and having my projector bulb blow period 4, not so happy.  But all is well in the world again. 

I did TOTALLY FORGET today is the last day of the 6 weeks (shout out Sally and Grace for reminding me).  As such, could you please EMAIL ME by Sunday (let's say noon) so I can enter your requested grades.  Please send me a number (88, 92, 85, etc.).

Thank you and much appreciation for a great (if not, wonky) week.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: practice to Michael Jackson's "Beat It"

5 comments:

  1. Will do, Beltran. And I may commend Grace and Sally for the helpful reminder about the enclosing six week grading period. I hope to see you all refreshed and prepared for yet another week of the new month of December! Happy Weekend, to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed flossing in class today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved today’s class! By the end of the year we’ll all be flossin masters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left something really important out of my presentation today because I was so nervous: Pupusas are meant to be eaten with your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my goofy video to prove you all wrong about my surfing abilities...

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=17SxP71CiXv72DGiCSybyHKwYgJk4C8f6

    ReplyDelete