Monday, April 10, 2017

Thus It Begins..

Official test prep is upon us.  Today in class I handed out 4 documents.  If you were absent, you can grab the sheets tomorrow in class (or whenever you return).  I would pay particular attention to the second sheet labeled "Analysis always does two things...".  It's golden.

Tomorrow, have your Interesting Stuff Journals as well as your TED Talk notes (prom dress or sweatpants for use in class). We will be making cheat sheets for the talks we've viewed the past few months.

I'll see you tomorrow,
Beltran

Also, we are doing a new family puzzle and I thought it would serve as a good list of books to read as well...I'll share in class tomorrow.

22 comments:

  1. family puzzles are the shizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the AP test is so soon... snuck up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the test prep sheets today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheating is never the answer or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited to be back in class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Swim against the flow.
    Lightning glimpsed through water;
    Sustain the species."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Test prep is not the most interesting part of class, but it's definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the "Cheat Sheets" Mrs. B!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to colson whitehead for his Pulitzer Prize for the Underground Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what they say about fine wine and Haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on Eileen!!! Get your test prep done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't give in to peer pressure Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fredrick Douglass sure knows how to use metaphors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe I forgot to comment yesterday. I'm here, guys.

    Also, yes, Frederick Douglass Improvus does know how to use metaphor, that skilled failure of a son.

    ReplyDelete