Thursday, April 27, 2017

Plato Is My Homeboy

Thanks for the class discussions today and your thinking.  There's nothing like a little philosophy to get the hamster running...If you are so inclined (I'm talking to you kiddos aiming to pass the test!), check out the model essays for Q3 2013.  You are welcome to come see me with questions.  And keep in mind, I'm here to help so if you want to do any practice essays or tests, let me know and I will score/read/offer feedback.

Tomorrow (cue the ballad), is the last SAS for the year.  (Next Friday 5/5, some of you will be out due to testing and the rest of us will be prepping for AP Language/Study Hall).

Have a great rest of your day,
Beltran

19 comments:

  1. You as well have a good rest of your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been the fastest year of high school so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe SAS is already coming to an end

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's already our last sas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe we are coming close to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go back to Ancient Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a lot more people leaning on me and all I wanna do is make them proud but this is my body the only thing that I own entirely

    ReplyDelete
  8. IM SO SAD !!! ))': IT CAN'T BE THE LAST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tomorrow will be a sad, sad day:((

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed listening to everybody's commentary on today's prompt. I gained a lot of perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all know who was the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent the evening poisoning my mind with Bo Burnham and polishing my track spikes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hated missing today :(( but excited for the final SAS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just taking a step back, and appreciating the growth I experienced from this class.

    ReplyDelete