Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Dedicated to Sweater Vests and Cardigans

It's amazing what you see when you're paying attention...That's today's life lesson.  As for AP lessons, the same can be said.  Paying attention to sources, charts, images, bias - it's all one big ball of interconnectedness, and it's your job to make it make sense.

Tomorrow, have the Q1 packet (and an essay if you wrote one for practice) in class.  We will be looking at model essays together.

T-minus 3 weeks to the language exam...Do you have a blue pen?  A watch?

Beltran

“The more pain I train myself to stand, the more I learn. You are afraid of pain now, Unk, but you won't learn anything if you don't invite the pain. And the more you learn, the gladder you will be to stand the pain.” ― Kurt VonnegutThe Sirens of Titan


27 comments:

  1. I'm extremely excited to read Malcolm X's autobiography

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sirens of Titan seems like a good book with a quote like that from the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How has the year gone by so fast?? #notreadytoletgo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suddenly feel the need to get a sweater vest and i have no idea why

    ReplyDelete
  5. "it is a part of the
    human experience to feel pain
    do not be afraid
    open yourself to it
    -evolving" ~Rupi Kaur ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. #72, my favorite item on Unk's list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very last source in today's synthesis packet on space exploration made me actually laugh out loud to myself... is that weird??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should I wear a sweater vest tomorrow then?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Test prep is kind of 412 but in the end it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweater vest neeeeeeeeeeeeed to make a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This practice for the AP exam is helpful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cool that everything is interconnected

    ReplyDelete
  13. That books sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was confused but piece by piece it's all coming together. The talks,sources, and essays. I get ittttt!!

    ReplyDelete