Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Read the Model Essays

First off, we all know some of you don't even check the blog (which is ironic since the ones reading this aren't the ones I'm talking about.)  Secondly, even if you do read the blog, do you do what I ask?  If you do, read the three model essays for the 2009 Q3 prompt.  Come to class with any questions or comments you have.

Tomorrow, we will handle our last day of Argument.  I will be handing out a prompt.  You'll have 5 minutes to read and annotate THEN we will circle up and discuss.

Friday is our FINAL SAS.  Goodbye, junior year.  Goodbye Class of 2018.

Here's to hairy legs, great lunch conversations and splitting headaches that make you want to curl up in a ball,
Beltran

38 comments:

  1. Friday will be bittersweet like 80% dark chocolate :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please take a moment to recognize how KJ almost hit his head on the ceiling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. people kept petting my hands today in class...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I would've known that last Friday was my last SAS...would've gone out with a bang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bo Burnham

    David Foster Wallace

    Thin Watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  6. We actually don't want to go! Yes the exclamation mark was necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone has hairy legs it's hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda sad its coming to an end

    ReplyDelete
  9. My commentary, to be read in a thick Irish accent:

    I am deeply offended concerning the negative comparison to root vegetables. It's even worse, because apparently people who watch films aren't even people.

    Potatoes are more human than most of us, imagine that!

    But I was gratified that the diversity of television was shown. Thank god for unbiased news programming, for example, Fox News, to counteract communist brainwashing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is junior year almost over!! It seems like it just started.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe it will be the last SAS!:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crazy to think that junior year is coming to an end :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just commenting to show that I read the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't have got the lettuce if I knew it wouldn't fit :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crazy how time flies. It still feels like January for me. I guess that is good for some classes, but definitely not this one:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so sad to think about , but on a happy note. I loved the video you played in class today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe I'm missing the last SAS )))):

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't even handle this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ugh, I don't wanna start saying goodbye yet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A pop quiz from the blog perhaps ?

    ReplyDelete