Thursday, December 1, 2016

Two Stepping and Dead Moths in Flames

Thank you for all your effort today in all ways.  Truly.  We are all "enough" to be in the room, but sometimes it comes down to charm and personality and character and risk taking and making yourself stand out.

Tomorrow we will enjoy SAS #11.  No theme or requirements - just your usual awesome passion and sharing.  In addition to that, please keep in mind that I need a GRADE REFLECTION emailed to me at ybeltran@sandi.net.  I would like you to assign yourself a numerical grade as well as a citizenship score.  Justify your reason for asking for the grade and be sure the email is in my inbox by MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 12/3.  Thank you.

Daily Journal is below and our first Outliers discussion is on Monday.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Love and light and bugs burning in flames,
Beltran

Daily Journal:  Do you think you are charming? 

2 comments:

  1. "It is one of the beautiful compensations in this life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Read this and it reminded me of Amanda Palmer's TED talk, legos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the practice test today, I was surprised to see Rimbaud mentioned. I did a project on him for French and I can actually connect him back to class. He was an extremely young rhetor like Keegan, with his best work published during his teens. Furthermore, he had the same closet to come out of as Ash Beckham. Rimbaud believed that poetry is pain and great suffering, which is why he was brought up in the piece today.

    ReplyDelete